Polar (Freezer) Grade
PVC Door Strip Curtain
PVC Door Curtain considerably reduces the problem of draughts, spray, welding flash, noise and dust.
Our clear curtain provides good visibility and allows an easy passage to and from your working area.
Installation is straight forward and the strips can easily be removed or replaced if required.
Should you not wish to install your strip curtain, we also have a full fitting service for your convenience.
- Maintains temperature
- Reduces draught, noise and dust
- Easy to install
- Keeps out insects
- Pedestrian doorways
- Roller shutter doors
- Loading bays
- Cold stores
- Welding bays
- Food preparation areas
- Grades: Plain, Ribbed, Polar and Welding
- Roll width / thickness (mm): 200/2, 300/2, 300/3, 400/4, 1000/2. 1000/3, 1000/5.
- Roll length (mtrs): 50.
- Standard colours: Clear, White, Red, Blue, Green, Texas Blue, Brown.
- Plates (mm): 200/2, 300/3, 400/4 – slotted stainless steel
- Rails: 984mm long
PVC Door Curtain Kits
We can supply kits complete with strips cut to the required length and fitted with stainless steel plates. Hanging rails are also included.
Please provide us with the following information:
- Dimensions of the opening (width and height).
- Location (inside, outside or partition).
- Type and frequency of traffic.
- Grade of strip required.
- Static or sliding system.
You will receive: strips cut to the require length and fitted with stainless steel plates. Hanging rails are also included. Coloured strips for the edges can be supplied as an optional extra.
There are no reviews yet.