The Rolling High-Speed Door - PRER comprises a PVC canvas with inner reinforcements fixed to a metal frame incorporating a geared motor activated by a control panel.
This door conceived especially for indoor applications of intensive use, helps fluid traffic thanks to its high-speed opening and closing, therefore achieving energy savings and higher output.
Specially designed for use in warehouses, logistics centres, and any kind of productive plant or premises with an intense flow of goods, assuring optimal tightness.
The door frame is formed by two sides and is all made in folded steel plate.
Main features to bear in mind in the Rolling High-speed Door - PRER:
- Excellent tightness: It blocks wind currents with the double brush on the frame structure.
- Door for multifunctional use: Suitable for installations in any industrial sector: logistics, automobile, agricultural foodstuff, etc...
- Maximum safety above all: It includes two safety systems: A resistive safety beam and a safety photocell (standard). A system of photocell curtain is also available as an option.
- Fast assembly and easy repair: The door comes pre-installed. Low maintenance.
- Application: Indoor
- Structure: Metal frame
- Max. size: 4000 x 4000mm.
- Material-canvas: High-strength PVC (900g/m2)
- Max. speed: Opening and closing (~1.0m/s)
- Safety: Resistive safety beam and a safety photocell (standard). Photocell curtain (optional).
- Canvas and frame colours: 10 colours available